Every year I struggle to come up with a Christmas list. Not because I don’t want anything, but because I don’t necessarily need anything. You see, I’m a shopaholic (you heard it here first), and if there’s something I want throughout the year, I buy it. When you’re constantly shopping for yourself, it makes it hard for others to shop for you.
But, after hours of scouring the web, I have come up with a solid wish-list. Hint, hint (if anyone is reading this).
1) Crosley Velvet Record Player ($99) — This one made it on my holiday gift guide and my wish-list, can you tell I really want it?
2) Herbivore Botanicals Lapis Facial Oil ($72) — I am obsessing over skincare and beauty products as of late. Gimme all the serums.
3) 14k gold St. Christopher necklace — I love that chunky, romantic and religious gold necklaces are in style. Load me up.
4) Lack of Color ‘The Prism’ Hat ($68) — How many hats is too many hats?
5) Tory Burch Fleming Small Convertible Shoulder Bag ($458) — I am in the market for a new purse, and I am obsessed with this little guy from my gal Tory Burch.
6) The Northface Stretch Thermoball Jacket in Vintage White ($220) — I get 65% off of all North Face items through my company perks program, so I’ll likely be buying this for myself, but it was still wish-list worthy.
7) Urban Decay Naked2 Eye Shadow Palette ($54) — I don’t wear eye makeup often, so this isn’t something I’d ever buy for myself, but this has been on my wish list for years. Why do I still not have it?
8) Glamglow Gravitymud Mask ($69) — I have been dying to try this. I’m hoping it hurts a teensy bit less than the Boscia peel-off mask.
9) Surf Shack table book ($23) — I am a hoarder of coffee table books, and I really need to add this one to my collection.
10) A massage — True life: I’ve never gotten a massage before (and I really, really want one).
11) IT Cosmetics Airbrush Radiance Fan Brush ($18) — I just bought a new highlighter from Too Faced, and am in dire need of a brush to apply it with.
12) Natalie Marie Heavy Faceted Band ($77) — Gimme all the 14k gold, dainty stacking rings.
13) Neewer Ring Light ($130) — Am I really even a blogger if I don’t own a ring light?
14) Louis Vuitton Neverfull Tote ($1260) — I die.
15) Lululemon Train Times 7/8 Pant ($98) — It wouldn’t be Christmas if I didn’t have new Lululemon on my list.
What’s on your list this year? My sweet friend, Hannah, and her husband, came up with the most genius idea. It’s essentially a registry for your Christmas gifts that you can send to family and friends. You personally won’t be able to see what has been purchased, but your friends and family can see which gifts have been fulfilled and which are still available. Genius, right? It’s called Giftful. Check out my Giftful wish list here.