Ready or not, festival season is upon us. Between Coachella, Stagecoach and BottleRock in Napa Valley— spring is sure to rock (literally) for all of those festival-goers making their way out west. I, however, am not one of them. Year after year I talk myself in to going to one of the three festivals— like, I need to go before I am too old to pull off dressing like a groupie and drinking like a 21-year-old, right?
Unfortunately, year after year I drop the ball, and 2017 is no different. So in lieu of actually singing along to Tom Petty, Maroon 5, Modest Mouse and the Foo Fighters— I’ve rounded up some of my festival favorites, a fest-aid kit, if you will.
- Faithfull the Brand Deia Dress — Off the shoulder, stripes, butterfly sleeves, button-up— it’s all of my favorite spring trends rolled up in to one killer dress.
- Ray-Ban Icons — These ones are particularly cool because they’re foldable, which makes for an easy, stash-and-go pair of sunnies.
- Lack of Color Midnight Velour — I’m a sucker for a good boater, and the Midnight Velour is no exception.
- 2 Bandits PCH Bandana — If I were going to a music festival, this would be my first purchase. I’m obsessed with the silver and turquoise concho detail.
- Blue Life Pandora Ruffle Jumper — I’ve been eyeing this one for while. It’s easy, breezy and perfect for hiding all the beers you will undoubtedly consume.
- Beach Riot Hudson Top + Zoey Bottom — This bikini is tie-dye for.
- Free People In the Mix Wide Leg Pant — These would be so cute with a white strappy bodysuit. Unfortunately, I don’t have anywhere to wear them, but someone please buy these.
- Acacia Swimwear Kekaha Top — Calling all mermaids, how perfect is this ‘kini top with the crochet-knit overlay? Gimme.
- LJC Designs Natural Raffia Shell Clutch — Raffia and seashells are a freakin’ match made in heaven. I mean, come on (heart eyes).
- Matisse Brantley Buckle Slides — These are currently in my shopping cart, pending pay day. I love the western buckle detail, especially for ‘chella.
- Mate the Label Tula Tank — This shirt speaks my love language. I. Need. This.
- Acacia Swimwear Okinawa Top + Queens Bottom — I am envisioning this swimsuit paired with the XIX Palms x The Salty Blonde Penny Lane Kimono (this). Perfecto.
Incase anyone is reading this, my birthday is coming up, and this could also double as my birthday wish-list. Ya know what I’m sayin’? No? Okay.